Passive monthly income is a dream for many people. The idea that you can just wake up in the morning, and you have money waiting to be spent or invested into things that you enjoy. In this article, I will do my best to see if this is a possibility for most people and if it’s worth pursuing.
1. What is passive monthly income?
- Passive monthly income is a form of income that is generated from an asset or investment, rather than from active involvement in the organization that generates the income.
- Passive income can be obtained in a variety of ways. It can be derived from cash flow generated by rents and royalties and dividends and interest received on investments, to name just a few sources.
- Passive monthly income has proven to be very powerful for people who want to generate money without having to work themselves.
2. What Does Affiliate Income Mean
Affiliate income is an income that comes from a third party. Affiliate marketing is a type of internet marketing where an affiliate pays a business to promote its products. In return, the affiliate earns commission from any sales made from the traffic to their site.
- Affiliate marketing and affiliate programs enable webmasters to earn money by posting links to other people’s websites.
- The most famous example of an affiliate program is Amazon Associates – where all the website owners have links to the Amazon website, which means they get a commission if someone buys any product after clicking on their links.
- The affiliate marketer is a business owner who sells products from other companies and gets a commission from the company they are marketing for.
- Affiliate income is an online marketing technique that encourages publishers to sell a product or service by giving them a percentage of sales for each conversion.
Affiliate income is made up of two main types: performance pay and revenue share. Performance pay means that the affiliate will get paid according to how much their customer spends with the company they are marketing, while revenue share means that the affiliate will get a percentage of all the profits made by the company they are marketing for.
Some common affiliate programs use an affiliate network that supports global operations. Such networks help vendors track sales, pay commissions, and handle other tasks. Here are some popular affiliate networks:
- Amazon Associates
- Rakuten Marketing Affiliate Network
- and CJ Affiliate by Conversant
3. What is an Affiliate?
- An affiliate is someone who promotes and sells a company’s products or services and gets paid for doing so. When an affiliate earns these profits, they are called affiliate income. The affiliates usually earn commissions on the sales that they generate. This commission can be as high as 30%.
4. Affiliate income can come from many sources, such as:
- Affiliates for digital products (e.g., e-books)
- Affiliates for physical goods (e.g., books)
- Affiliates for online stores (e.g., Amazon)
- Affiliates for information products (e.g., blogs)
- Affiliates promoting other affiliates (i.e., multilevel marketing schemes like Herbalife and Amway).
Affiliate Marketing is a way to earn income by promoting someone else’s products, services, or digital content. They are able to do this because they are not selling the products themselves.
5. Affiliate Marketing Average Income
- The average amount of money that affiliate marketers make ranges from $20 to $5,000 per month. There are also some who make up to $100,000+ per year, which is quite impressive for this type of work.
- Affiliate marketing can be a great side hustle for people who want more control over the time they spend on their online income and want an opportunity to work from anywhere in the world.
- Affiliate marketing is an online marketing strategy in which affiliates earn commissions by promoting a company’s products.
The aim of affiliate marketing is to generate sales for the company, and revenue for the affiliate. A few successful affiliate marketers can earn $50,000 or more per month. However, most affiliate marketers earn between $0-$10 an hour.
6. Affiliate Marketing Blog Income
- Affiliate marketing is a great way to earn money through blogging. It offers a more passive style of income and can be more lucrative than other websites.
There are many ways to monetize your blog, but affiliate marketing is one of the easiest ways on the internet. You don’t need any special skills or know-how; you just need to know what products or services you want to promote, become an affiliate for them, and put links on your blog for people to buy their products. From there, you’ll get a percentage (usually between 10% and 50%) of all sales that come through your links.